Ancient architectures have been inspiring modern decor trends to a good extent for millennia. From the arched windows to the pillars, the instances are widespread. Not only the structural examples, patterns and textures of wall paints have also been carried forward avidly.
Pebble Dashing is one such method used profoundly in the technique of rendering. The method was conceived by the Romans initially and used in the ancient Roman Civilizations. The walls are covered by a mixture of lime, cement along with small objects like shells, sand and pebbles in the method of Pebble Dash Rendering in Birmingham. However, instead of small objects, sometimes medium to big-sized pebbles are also used in the method.
Pebble Dash protects the exterior walls and ensures a longer shelf life. The technique can be more costly than a coat of paint at times. If you are wondering that why pebble dash is costlier than painting, then below are the reasons:
- The price of ‘dash’ is expensive: The unique mixture of Portland cement, sand, pebbles and crushed stones can be pricey. The main motto of pebble dash is to ensure endurance hence the dash is to be created carefully. The vagaries of harsh weather with recurrent episodes of rainfall are hard to tackle but the dash for Pebble Dash Rendering in Birmingham is mixed pragmatically to withstand the weather.
- Premium Artistry is a must: Dashing is a modish form of art that needs exquisite excellence. Only skilled and experienced builders can ensure an A-grade pebble dashing. Since it takes time to master this premium talent, therefore the need for a proficient renderer having the skill of a superior pebble dash remains always high.
- Elevated Supply Costs: The technique of pebble dash ensuring a full-proof External wall Insulation in Birmingham is executed with a mixture of cement, sand and pebbles of various sizes. The cost of pebbles varies as per the demand and supply. Plain limestone dash may cost approx 8–20 pounds per 25 kg. If the limestone dash has a tinge of colourful splint, the price can be elevated up to 18–20 pounds per 25 kg.
Now, if these are some of the few reasons that make the pebble dash method expensive, then many of us get perplexed estimating a potential budget. To answer your question of what is the cost of pebbledash rendering in Birmingham, follow the below points for a clearer picture of the budget.
- For a 2-bed and terraced house, the price of pebbledash rendering can go up to 2100 to 5000 pounds. The materials can cost between 200–500 pounds.
- For a 3-bed semi-detached house, the average cost will go up to 2500–6000 pounds where the materials will cost around 500–700 pounds.
- For a 4 bedroom detached house, the price to execute this special type of rendering will approximately be between 2700–10,000 pounds with the materials costing between 600–800 pounds.
- Lastly, for a medium-sized bungalow the average cost will linger around 2500–6000 pounds. You may need materials worth 500–700 pounds.
The Labour cost does not vary much and remains constant between 400–800 pounds depending upon the need and availability.
Rendcem UK Limited is a well-known and esteemed company providing affordable rendering services in Birmingham. If you are searching for the quickest and convenient Pebble Dash Rendering in Birmingham in the best quality, you can explore the top-rated services by Rendcem UK Limited.